Portland Retro Gaming Expo

Started by TrekMD, October 14, 2015, 02:42:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TrekMD

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

Shadowrunner

That would be a lot of fun but a little too far away. Look forward to the pictures people post around.

zapiy

Same I would love a chance to attend..

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

Shadowrunner

zapiy

I have to say how impressive that setup is by the AA guys.. I mean, that's proper professional looking, could be a retro event on its own lol.. Awesome work guys.

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

TrekMD

Those pictures are really awesome! Gauntlet II for the Jaguar?!?! 

Shadowrunner

Yeah I was surprised by that too. There was a guy over at AA converting ST games to the Jag and Gauntlet 2 was one of them. I assume that's what this is but I'm not sure.

TrekMD

It's on a cart, so it may be a proper port.

zapiy

Yeah you know what, I noticed that and thought WTF... Even more surprise now you two are surprised lol..

TrekMD

ComputerSpaceFan at AA posted this video...

[align=center:3kiy3d9a]http://youtu.be/-rjN_pL8Zh4[/align:3kiy3d9a]

Saturn

That looked like one great event. AA's setup was phenomenal.
Thought I'd spotted some custom controllers in all those pics. :113:

Shadowrunner

Quote from: "Saturn"That looked like one great event. AA's setup was phenomenal.
Thought I'd spotted some custom controllers in all those pics. :113:

I'm looking forward to more info on the Gauntlet II carts! Is there sound on the rom that you have? I thought I read that there wasn't any, but that was a while ago.

Saturn

Quote from: "Shadowrunner"I'm looking forward to more info on the Gauntlet II carts! Is there sound on the rom that you have? I thought I read that there wasn't any, but that was a while ago.
Yes, definitely has sound. Have it loaded up in VJ right now (and forgot to turn down the volume)
It's the version from here.

Saturn

Looks like Gauntlet II on cart and possibly other games could become a reality over on AA. If so, I'm excited about expanding my collection with trios of each, if possible :113:
Thread

Shadowrunner