Zaku for Lynx... any word?

Started by dcultrapro, April 10, 2012, 16:57:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TL

Quote from: "dcultrapro"got my copy and my new adapter yesterday! the damn adapter that I had broke, its 3rd pin snapped as its made of cheap plastic lol...

This always happens, I just shove a bent bit of plastic in the top socket so I can still use it.

dcultrapro

yeah I didn't realise that the 3rd pronge was a bloody piece of plastic and when I unravelled it the FIRST time I got it I let it drop too far and all I heard was SNAP!! and I knew I'd busted it. And it was brand foking new lol. So I bought a new one and now know not to drop it from a good height lol
Ultrapro on xbox live

TL

I added my review for Zaku over the weekend.

Also added reviews for 3 more homebrew Lynx games - Catkanoid, Peg Solitaire and Solitaire Card Games

TrekMD

For anyone who wanted to get Zaku for their Lynx, I just got this message today...

Zaku for Atari Lynx available for ordering and immediate shipping

A lightning fast horizontal shooter game for Atari Lynx handheld video game systems, Zaku is the first new Lynx game to be released which uses the authentic, high quality production values previously used only by Atari. Zaku ships complete with 4-megabit game cartridge, 31 page full color instruction manual printed in both English and French, and sturdy cardstock box printed in full color. All parts are brand new, custom produced by our factory for the highest possible quality.

http://www.zaku-lynx.com/

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

TrekMD

For anyone wanting Zaku for their Lynx, the Super Fighter Team has sent an update. The game can be preordered again:

QuoteHey, Atari Lynx fans!!

ZAKU is available! One. Last. Time. :)
www.zaku-lynx.com/purchase.htm

If you weren't lucky enough to score a copy of this outrageous game before, we're giving you a third and final chance. 400 copies of Zaku will be produced, and then? *POOF* No more.

Have you heard? Zaku is a fun 'n' zany horizontal shooter for everyone's favorite handheld game system. It made a big, fat, whale-sized splash when we first released it back in 2009, and for many reasons: its huge and beautifully animated graphics, smooth controls, finger-snappin' tunes, ridiculous cast of characters and... well heck, there's no need for us to pile on the marketing spiel. It's a pretty good game. Check it out.

Zaku comes on a "curved lip" game card, complete with full-color label. An informative instruction manual printed in both English AND French is included, chock full of lots of cool artwork. These are housed in a full-color cardstock box. Yes!

So if you'd like to reserve a copy of ZAKU for yourself or someone you're enamored of, visit our website and go for it:

www.zaku-lynx.com/purchase.htm

There's lots of neat screenshots and gameplay tips on our website, too.
So get informed before you buy. Or, just be impulsive. Whatever.

AmigaJay

Old School Gamer Since 1982 - Creator of various gaming websites and blogs 1998-2018

TrekMD

From SFT?  No.  They usually have long waits for their orders but they do deliver.

Shadowrunner

I'd like to get a copy of this but I really don't like pre-ordering a year and a half early! The game is already done, all they have to do is make more copies. How could it possibly take so long? That said, I'll probably order it anyway as I don't want to miss out.   

TrekMD

That's a valid point.  I'm not sure why it will take so long.  Perhaps there's an issue with making the hardware that takes long?

zapiy

Its to get all the money in before making the bulk order.. means no payout for them.

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC