64bitRuss Game Collection Pictures

Started by 64bitRuss, September 01, 2013, 18:51:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

64bitRuss

Since I just moved to a new apartment, I'm going to take new pictures of my gaming collection over time. I'll add pics once in awhile as I get to it. Today I have an Xbox game, and my Jaguar/CD games.

Steel Battalion boxed

TL

DreamcastRIP

Quote from: "64bitRuss"

Nice! I won't ask how much you paid for that!
Owned: Spectrum Jaguar JaguarCD Lynx ST 7800 Dreamcast Saturn MegaDrive Mega-CD 32X Nomad GameGear PS3 PS PSP WiiU Wii GameCube N64 DS, GBm GBA GBC GBP GB VirtualBoy Xbox Vectrex PCE Duo-R 3DO CDi CD32 GX4000 WonderSwan NGPC Gizmondo ColecoVision iPhone PC Mac

TrekMD

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

64bitRuss

Thank you! Just finished up the Lynx pictures:

Everything fits snug on this display:

TL

onthinice

Nice!!!!

I remember the Steel Battalion setup. 8)
A few years back, I had the chance to buy one. Now wish I had.

TrekMD

That display really looks nice! 

Cryptic33

I am immensely jealous now  :36:
For the record, Alien verses Predator on the Atari Jaguar holds a Guinness World Record!

To remove any awkwardness, I have mesothelioma. I don’t seek sympathy, just acceptance. Thanks

64bitRuss

Hello friends! Today I am adding my Sega items in pictures. Sega is something in my collection that has never been prioritized over anything else, but admittedly after taking some pics and inventory, I am rather pleased with the games I have managed to acquire over the years. Most of the items are complete and in excellent to near mint condition as well. So, here we go, see anything you like?

First, here is my Genesis, docked in a Sega Genesis plastic console holder, similar to the popular Atari 2600 versions. This is the only one I have ever seen, but that doesn't make it rare.

GAMES:

I spy a MUSHA

Some KOEI titles:

Some Renovation titles:

32X:

SMS:

SATURN:

zapiy

Brilliant collection fella..

I will ask how much you paid for Battle sphere?

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

TrekMD

64bitRuss

Quote from: "zapiy"Brilliant collection fella..

I will ask how much you paid for Battle sphere?
I would prefer not to say :)

TL

Great stuff, I love the look of Mega Drive/Genesis boxes  :16:

DreamcastRIP

@ 64bitRuss:

Re: Your Sega Genesis that's "docked in a Sega Genesis plastic console holder",

Interesting. Never seen such a thing for Genesis before. Is it what videogame rental stores used when suppling Genesis consoles to their customers?

P.S. I'm impressed with the excellent condition of the boxes for your 32X and its games.  :1:
Owned: Spectrum Jaguar JaguarCD Lynx ST 7800 Dreamcast Saturn MegaDrive Mega-CD 32X Nomad GameGear PS3 PS PSP WiiU Wii GameCube N64 DS, GBm GBA GBC GBP GB VirtualBoy Xbox Vectrex PCE Duo-R 3DO CDi CD32 GX4000 WonderSwan NGPC Gizmondo ColecoVision iPhone PC Mac