You fancy helping?

Started by zapiy, January 23, 2012, 00:58:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greyfox

Sounds brilliant Trek  :113:

Gazzapper

Happy to help with writing some reviews ps 2 / sinclair / c64 / amiga / gameboy

Star Wars: I will write a review and should I submit it here? or PM?

zapiy

Thank you Gazzapper..

Trek will pass you all the details regards to the reviews, thanks for stepping up to help. :113:

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

Gazzapper

Was thinking about Tie Fighter and ZX Spectrum or Amiga Star Wars?

TrekMD

Hey Gazzaper!  Thanks for offering to help with reviews.  Please, check our Style Guide for the details on how to write the reviews. 

Insofar as systems, Sinclair, C64, Amiga and GameBoy would be great as we already have pages for all of those and we'd be adding your stuff.  Please, check the existing reviews so you don't end up writing a duplicate.  We'd need to create a new section for the PS2 so we'd need something like 30 reviews to get it started so we have enough for each letter group.  If you're interested, that's cool.  :)

For Star Wars, feel free to write what you'd like and just let me know what you're working on.  I'm going to PM you something related to this as well as where to send them. 

Thanks again!

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

zapiy

A nice little bump if anyone fancies helping in any way. :113:

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

Retro_Raiden

I've already helped once, what more do you want ;)

zapiy

lol..

The clothes off your back..

Retro_Raiden

You'd be lucky to get my clothes off ;)

TrekMD

LOL  What is this?  Strip helping?

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

Retro_Raiden

Well the topic is called "You fancy helping?" besides some nerds and geeks will do anything for games lol

zapiy

A bump as we are always up for help. :113:

Retro_Raiden

I've already helped, isn't that enough for you! All you admins want to do is abuse my skills and knowledge. It's very upsetting ;) What is it you guys need help with anyway?

zapiy

We are easy mate.. Whatever you fancy getting stuck into.

zapiy

Ok, RVG is always up for asking its members to contribute in some way so please get in touch if you feel you could add something..

Cheers