Atari Age member CDS Game has decided to work on the 2600 version of Tempest originally started by Carla Meninsk. CDS is trying to make the game more playable. CDS has already isolated and fixed a few of the main problems.
Changes already made:
* Level screen redesigned with 8 vector-style lanes/rails
* Shooter and enemy positions tweaked accordingly
* Player shot speed increased
* Player shot and enemy angles can now be varied independently
* Disappearing shot problem fixed
* Copyright partially restored[size=150]Development Thread[/size]