Let's Compare - TwinBee

Started by TrekMD, February 26, 2015, 04:13:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TrekMD

TwinBee is a cartoon-themed vertical-scrolling shoot 'em up game originally released by Konami as a coin-operated video game in 1985 in Japan. It was the very first game to run on Konami's Bubble System hardware. TwinBee was ported to the Family Computer and MSX in 1986 and has been included in numerous compilations released in later years. The original arcade game was released outside Japan for the first time in the Nintendo DS compilation Konami Classics Series: Arcade Hits. A mobile phone version was released for i-mode Japan phones in 2003 with edited graphics.

Various TwinBee sequels were released for the arcade and home console markets following the original game, some which spawned audio drama and anime adaptations in Japan.

Source:  Wikipedia

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

Akuza

i own the PC engine version of this, brilliant game easily one the easiest shooters, but still in my top 10  :113:
Currently collecting:- PC Engine, mastersystem, mega drive and CDi.

TrekMD

Ah, I didn't know there was a PC Engine version of the game.  I guess they missed that one on the video.  The game looks pretty cool.  I may get the PSP version.  I was hoping there would be a Dreamcast version.

TrekMD