Retro Adverts

Started by Carlos, December 15, 2012, 17:56:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TL

TrekMD

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

onthinice

Classic Trek!!!

Been on the search for these cards. They came in two seperate issues of GamePro magazine. I have half of the set. Mutant League Football for the Mega Drive Genesis.

TL

Greyfox

it's crazy that they all used TV screen grabs to get screen shots, yet there was digitizers out there that could of give them superior grabs, even back then..plus wasn't all this software created on a computer at one stage?..what was stopping them using the computer images of the graphics when they where created...one to think about :)

TrekMD

Quote from: "onthinice"Classic Trek!!!

Well, no.  This is Classic Trek!  ;)

onthinice

LOL! Yes, that is classic Trek!

DreamcastRIP

Quote from: "TrekMD"
LOL'd at the details of that 'Double Feature Savings Offer' - one could be forgiven for thinking Atari had some excess stock of the E.T. game on their hands!  8)
Owned: Spectrum Jaguar JaguarCD Lynx ST 7800 Dreamcast Saturn MegaDrive Mega-CD 32X Nomad GameGear PS3 PS PSP WiiU Wii GameCube N64 DS, GBm GBA GBC GBP GB VirtualBoy Xbox Vectrex PCE Duo-R 3DO CDi CD32 GX4000 WonderSwan NGPC Gizmondo ColecoVision iPhone PC Mac

guest4451

I love utterly ridiculous ad/stock photo models:

TrekMD

DreamcastRIP

Quote from: "Sureshot"I love utterly ridiculous ad/stock photo models:

... and yet those classic adverts still somehow seem less cringeworthy than the various 'lifestyle' adverts from Sony and Nintendo these past few years!
Owned: Spectrum Jaguar JaguarCD Lynx ST 7800 Dreamcast Saturn MegaDrive Mega-CD 32X Nomad GameGear PS3 PS PSP WiiU Wii GameCube N64 DS, GBm GBA GBC GBP GB VirtualBoy Xbox Vectrex PCE Duo-R 3DO CDi CD32 GX4000 WonderSwan NGPC Gizmondo ColecoVision iPhone PC Mac

TL

TrekMD

Ah, now I can.  That looks fantastic!

onthinice

onthinice