Retro Adverts

Started by Carlos, December 15, 2012, 17:56:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TL

You have some great scans!

Parker Brothers really did do nice adverts!  8)

onthinice

Thanks!!!!  I am a comic book fan/collector.  I try to get the best scans possible.



TrekMD

[align=center:ce0ijcpn]





[/align:ce0ijcpn]

Going to the final frontier, gaming...


onthinice

Awesome TrekMD! I really like that Quickshot III!

onthinice


onthinice


onthinice


onthinice


Shadowrunner

Quote from: "onthinice"

That's really cool! Never seen it before.

onthinice

I thought so as well. I used to have an old display unit that Ames or Hills Department stores used for there video game setups. Not very fancy but it worked.

onthinice


TL

Quote from: "onthinice"

Simply awesome!

DreamcastRIP

Quote from: "TrekMD"[/center]

Wow, I never such a thing existed. Not exactly ergonomic but cool all the same!
Owned: Spectrum Jaguar JaguarCD Lynx ST 7800 Dreamcast Saturn MegaDrive Mega-CD 32X Nomad GameGear PS3 PS PSP WiiU Wii GameCube N64 DS, GBm GBA GBC GBP GB VirtualBoy Xbox Vectrex PCE Duo-R 3DO CDi CD32 GX4000 WonderSwan NGPC Gizmondo ColecoVision iPhone PC Mac

TrekMD

I found interesting how they set up the keyboard on that particular joystick.  It is opposite of what we normally would see.

Going to the final frontier, gaming...


DreamcastRIP



Yes that is a real advert and not a Photoshop effort!

Quoted from the advert,

QuoteThe Nintendo Knitting Machine is just one more example of the innovative thinking that keeps Nintendo on the cutting edge of video technology.

 :24: :24:
Owned: Spectrum Jaguar JaguarCD Lynx ST 7800 Dreamcast Saturn MegaDrive Mega-CD 32X Nomad GameGear PS3 PS PSP WiiU Wii GameCube N64 DS, GBm GBA GBC GBP GB VirtualBoy Xbox Vectrex PCE Duo-R 3DO CDi CD32 GX4000 WonderSwan NGPC Gizmondo ColecoVision iPhone PC Mac