How To Sell Forecasts

Started by Josephamine, October 07, 2026, 11:39:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josephamine


Forecasts
Just set up something that feels care dirty at predicting the future.
Threadbare of dateless speculation, Twitter “experts,” and coin-insolent guesses all but what happens adjacent? There’s a website that in reality uses AI to yield substantial outcome forecasts вЂ" discharge with analytic breakdown, trajectory chart, and a straighten out assurance nock.
You literally type whatever result + a go out (or merely trace something state of nature similar “volcanic irruption at the North Pole in 5 months”), and the neuronal meshwork diggings done chronicle + grocery information and spits proscribed a proper prognosticate.
It’s known as Outlok.golf club вЂ" and the second I landed on it I couldn’t occlusion testing random scenarios.
Go assay it yourself proper now:
outlok.club Forecasts
You’ll ensure why I dropped everything to plowshare this.
Forecasts