Arcade Club : Bury

Started by JoeMusashi, November 12, 2017, 21:31:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoeMusashi

So this place has been just up the road from me for a while now (were talking <2 miles!) and I've finally managed to check it out this afternoon:

https://www.arcadeclub.co.uk/

I went along with my two brothers. I thought it would be good but it exceeding all my expectations. Its awesome!
We spent about 4hrs in there but could easily lose 8hrs+ without even batting an eyelid.
There must be around 200 machines; far too many to list here, all dedicated cabs.
A few honourable mentions:
Hellfire, R-type, R-type Leo, Galaga, Raiden II, Bomb Jack, Outrun, Star Wars, Final Fight, Tempest, Super Off Road, Donkey Kong, Sega Rally, Point Blank 1 & 2, Mercs, Crazy Taxi, Soul Caliber, the list goes on...........

This was definately a hit with us and we can't wait to go back again.
Thouroughly recommended if you live in the north west.

TrekMD

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

Shadowrunner

Sounds great. Wish there was a place like that near me!

zapiy

You need an rvg tee mate. Would love to go myself one day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

JoeMusashi

Its a credit to the retro scene. I don't who runs it but kudos to him/her!
Zapiy, if you ever venture up norf for any reason give me a shout and we'll head over.

zapiy

Perhaps we could plan a visit. I know the UKVaC guys run an event/meet there so we could see about going to that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC