Frontend

Started by zapiy, November 09, 2017, 10:41:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zapiy

All,

You will see a new frontend, well its new to those that joined us since we went on to a joomla frontend.

Most of you new users would not have seen the amount of content we have, within these pages..

Some of the links work and some don't, I am slowly rebuilding this so please bare with me but please use the forum as you normally would.

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

wyldephang

I sort of missed the classic layout. And the reviews are all back! Nice. I'm going to enjoy rereading these. Thanks, Zap!  8)
- Ryan

TrekMD

You're not the only one!  We still have to do some work on them but they are back.  :)  I have actually written quite a few more reviews as I've been sending feedback to some podcasts and I can convert those for use here. 

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

Dreamcast Gamer

The current frontend is really useful to see which posts have new replies.  It's a clean and simple layout.  I feel like I can keep track of the forum more easily now.

wyldephang

Quote from: TrekMD on November 10, 2017, 03:48:25 AM
You're not the only one!  We still have to do some work on them but they are back.  :)  I have actually written quite a few more reviews as I've been sending feedback to some podcasts and I can convert those for use here.

Do you guys need me to resubmit pictures for those games? I noticed that the screenshots for my reviews were offline. I still have the screenshots saved on my PC, so it wouldn't be much trouble to zip them up and send them your way if needed.
- Ryan

TrekMD

I think I have all the pictures still.  We need to reupload them to the FTP server so that they appear here.  If we are missing any of yours, feel free to send them along just as a backup.  Thanks!

wyldephang

Quote from: TrekMD on November 12, 2017, 18:08:21 PM
I think I have all the pictures still.  We need to reupload them to the FTP server so that they appear here.  If we are missing any of yours, feel free to send them along just as a backup.  Thanks!

Great. Before I do that, I'm going to try to finish some more reviews and send them your way. I realize it's been almost two years since I've submitted any.  :o I opened up the Word document where I have them all saved and I found a number of stubs that never got finished. I guess now's as good a time as any to finish them.
- Ryan

TrekMD

No worries.  I have a bunch that I've written when I send feedback to podcasts that I need to convert to official reviews for the forum.