Hello everyone

Started by Anonymous, September 03, 2012, 20:33:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Hello everyone my name is Tony and i've always loved video games. I just recently started collecting and playing alot of the games i played and watched my older brother play years ago. I'm very new to forums but i hope to pick it up quickly. Everyone seems very cool and I'm looking forward to learning alot from all of you!

I really started my serious collecting this year, here are some of the consoles i own:

nes
snes
n64
genesis
dreamcast
atari 2600 (darth vader)
odyssey 2

to be continued.... hahaha

Thank you for such a great place to talk retro!

TL

Welcome to RVG matey!  8)

There is lots of cool stuff here to check out like Battle Of The Bands, downloads section and of course the wonderful review guide!

I am guessing you are from the US as you said Genesis?

Anyway I hope you enjoy the forum!

Vyothric

Anonymous

Quote from: "The Laird"Welcome to RVG matey!  8)

There is lots of cool stuff here to check out like Battle Of The Bands, downloads section and of course the wonderful review guide!

I am guessing you are from the US as you said Genesis?

Anyway I hope you enjoy the forum!

Thank you and I'm looking forward to exploring! You are correct sometimes i forget different consoles have different names around the world.

zapiy

Welcome aboard fella. Nice little collection you have going on here.

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

TrekMD

Welcome aboard!  Looks like you have a pretty decent console collection already!  Congratulations!  :)

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

onthinice

Welcome! Very nice console collection!

Console Compulsive

Welcome TFiggz, nice to meet you  :)

Greyfox

Welcome pal..hope you have a cool time here..new stuff all the time, so don't be a stranger ;)