Elansar Project - New Multi-Format Homebrew Game!

Started by TL, March 10, 2012, 21:34:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TrekMD

90 euros?  I know the price is 45 pounds. 

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

rush6432

Last night around midnight here central time i added 1 copy to cart to see the price and it was 90 euros... so unless they did that based on the amount of copies left or whatnot (cheaper the more copies sold ect) then thats a possibility. But i saw 90 euros when i tried to see the price by adding to cart as it wasnt displayed directly on the site..

TrekMD

That's weird.  I just checked and, even though it is sold out right now, it still says £45.00.

rush6432

Odd.. i see where it says 45 euro...

Must have been a cart error or something, it said 1 copy and listed 90 as the total...

Oh well, not that i care to obtain a copy of it. Just found it interesting....

Gorf

Hey...weren't these the same guys bitching about me charging ANYTHING for Gorf Classic CD at a paltry $34.95
US and that we should give our games away? Now they have the balls to sell their games at 45 euros? Fuggin
slimy hypocrites!

rush6432

Quote from: "Gorf"Hey...weren't these the same guys bitching about me charging ANYTHING for Gorf Classic CD at a paltry $34.95
US and that we should give our games away? Now they have the balls to sell their games at 45 euros? Fuggin
slimy hypocrites!

Yep... they said the same thing about blackout and many other releases outside of their own trash.

Speaking on another note,  Id be interested to see if another world makes it into the hands of everyone that pre-ordered it...

TrekMD

Elansar is now available for the Jaguar CD with improved graphics and full motion videos!
European customers check: http://onorisoft.free.fr/retroshop/index.html
North America Customers check: http://console5.com/store/software/atari-games/atari-jaguar-cd-games.html

Shadowrunner

I have a cart of this already and not sure the enhancements are enough to warrant buying the CD too. Good for those who missed out on the cartridge run though.

Alberto 2K

I also have the cart but I'm curious about the improvements... Also read there were some problems with the CDrs...
Don't be surprised, my broken English is legendary!

TrekMD

The problems have been with the other title released simultaneously, Yopaz.  Those are going to be replaced.

Alberto 2K

Ah ok, I must have misreaded the information. Yopaz looks fun.
Don't be surprised, my broken English is legendary!

TrekMD

No worries.  :)  I'm waiting to get my replacement Yopaz CD.

dubchaser

Quote from: "TrekMD"I'm waiting to get my replacement Yopaz CD.
Are the replacements automatically being sent out or do we need rot contact Orion.  Not played mine yet so not aware of any problems.  What is the game doing/not doing (reason for replacement)?

TrekMD

Quote from: "dubchaser"
Quote from: "TrekMD"I'm waiting to get my replacement Yopaz CD.
Are the replacements automatically being sent out or do we need rot contact Orion.  Not played mine yet so not aware of any problems.  What is the game doing/not doing (reason for replacement)?
I believe they'll be sent automatically.  I got my CD from the US vendor Orion recommended and they are being sent to him to then send to the US customers.  For the EU customers, they are going out from Orion.