Screenshot challenge.

Started by zapiy, May 13, 2011, 00:09:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TrekMD

I'm bumping this.  I have no clue what the game is but maybe someone else does.  :)

Going to the final frontier, gaming...


TL

I will give you all a clue, it's on an 8-bit console.

TrekMD

Meteoric Shower on the ColecoVision (really the DINA). 

Going to the final frontier, gaming...


Cryptic33

Quote from: "TrekMD"Meteoric Shower on the ColecoVision (really the DINA).
Looks like you nailed it :113:
For the record, Alien verses Predator on the Atari Jaguar holds a Guinness World Record!

To remove any awkwardness, I have mesothelioma. I don’t seek sympathy, just acceptance. Thanks

TrekMD

Thank you.  Well, looks like it is my turn.  Have a try with this one...


Going to the final frontier, gaming...


Vyothric


Cryptic33

For the record, Alien verses Predator on the Atari Jaguar holds a Guinness World Record!

To remove any awkwardness, I have mesothelioma. I don’t seek sympathy, just acceptance. Thanks

TrekMD

Yes it was!  So, your turn.

Going to the final frontier, gaming...


TrekMD

Well, since no one else has posted anything, I'm reviving this thread with a new image.  Let's see how hard this is...

[align=center:c71g65ns][/align:c71g65ns]

Going to the final frontier, gaming...


Cryptic33

Speculative guess at Barbarian, but I haven't a clue what system :50:
For the record, Alien verses Predator on the Atari Jaguar holds a Guinness World Record!

To remove any awkwardness, I have mesothelioma. I don’t seek sympathy, just acceptance. Thanks

TrekMD

I'ts not Barbarian.  Keep trying.  :)

Going to the final frontier, gaming...


bogstandard

Okay.  I may be bending the rules on this one..

There are 3 real games represented in this mock-up screenshot.  Can you guess them all?


guest4787

Trek, you naughty scamp. I expect no-one (else :)

bogstandard

oops!  I thought I didn't read the instructions properly.  That's Genkai Chousen Distopia.  For great justice!

TrekMD

Quote from: "Alarm"Trek, you naughty scamp. I expect no-one (else :)

 :21:  If no one guesses it in a day or two, feel free to spill the beans. ;)

Going to the final frontier, gaming...