You fancy helping?

Started by zapiy, January 23, 2012, 00:58:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TL

Get them to sign up here too.

Anonymous

Quote from: "zapiy"You can do mate, obviously we will just credit the person who does the review though.

Yeah thats fine. When I send you the reviews I'll write underneath who wrote them  :)

jdanddiet

Do you need some Spectrum reviews?  Sure I could knock up a few for you in no time.  What's the word limit?

zapiy

I think the largest we have is about 400 words so anywhere around that i guess is fine mate.. And yes please..

The Laird will happily take the reviews and so on and post them on the site for you. 8)

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

jdanddiet

"Laird" if you give me your email address, I'll get cracking.

zapiy

Cheers for all our helpers. This is still open for more people to help so just let us know if your interested.

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

jdanddiet

those screenshots in the Spectrum reviews section look lovely all cosied up together  :D
As I told the Laird, I'll do some more next month.

zapiy

Much appreciated mate.

;D

TrekMD

Sent 10 more reviews of Vectrex games to Laird.  :)  Mostly homebrew games. 

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

dcultrapro

not sure what else I can do to help but if you think theres something else I could do let me know! I can't really help with pre 90's stuff but I can do reviews (though they would really only be my opinions and probably won't be all that technical lol) let me know if theres something I can do, if I have time I'll certainly help out
Ultrapro on xbox live

TL

Quote from: "dcultrapro"not sure what else I can do to help but if you think theres something else I could do let me know! I can't really help with pre 90's stuff but I can do reviews (though they would really only be my opinions and probably won't be all that technical lol) let me know if theres something I can do, if I have time I'll certainly help out

You are already our You Tube Guru, so stick at that buddy!  ;D

TL

Quote from: "TrekMD"Sent 10 more reviews of Vectrex games to Laird.  :-

TrekMD

Quote from: "The Laird"
Quote from: "TrekMD"Sent 10 more reviews of Vectrex games to Laird.  :-

Yes, I emailed them to you late last night.  Have you not received them?  Let me resend them.

Edit:  Just resent them to the correct email address, this time!

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

zapiy

Yeah maybe you could do some official RVG stuff as a side to your personal channel?  What you think?

dcultrapro

who me? I dont mind creating footage and sending it to you guys to add to your channel under your RVG channel banner if you want... or else how else would it work? If I did that though I'd either just want some kind of mention or maybe the option to also show the vids on my channel as well? I don't mind how we do it though
Ultrapro on xbox live