Kickstarter Projects

Started by Shadowrunner, June 28, 2013, 19:23:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadowrunner

Here's another book being made, this time all about Coleco.

Here's the Kickstarter page, and as you can see it's already been funded and they are now working on stretch goals.

One of the rewards even includes a special kickstarter edition of the CollectorVision game Spunky's Supercar for the ColecoVison.

Greyfox

I'd seen this, wow there are many books coming out these days, I hope there's room for the little guy :2:

I don't know if I'm liking the layouts, seem a bit basic to me, but it's the information inside that should be great.

TrekMD

That's a cool one!  I am likely to support it.  :)

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

zapiy

I like it, reckon I will support it also.  :113:

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

Simon_G

Shadowrunner

Now this looks good, Sega doesn't seem to want to make another Streets of Rage game so this is the next best thing!

Night City Assault

There's a video of the game in action on the Kickstarter page and you can even download a demo for PC and Mac.

The PS4 and Wii U versions are stretch goals right now, so this is going to have to get a lot of support for those to happen. PC, Mac, Linux, and Xbox One are all part of the main campaign.

Greyfox

I'd seen this, I too hope it gets to be a reality too, a great looking game.

Greyfox

Bitmap books return with the promise of a second Edition C64 Commpendium book hoping to launch this Monday and have presented a little sneak peek pre-launch to showcase what to expect inside, some lovely looking games will take center stage .

So. Here's is the preview video to watch, and come Monday you'll be able to back this fantastic book. Enjoy..

[align=center:y4otb5t9]www.youtube.com/watch?v=3842u1c5tIw[/align:y4otb5t9]

guest5807

Hello:

My name is Carlos Peña and with my brother Jose Maria have started a project to create a video game type adventure, retro style.

We were diehard fan of adventure games of the 80s and early 90s, the golden age. And always we wanted to do one. And that desire can now become reality.

Our intention for the financing of the project of creation of the video game '99 Species' would be to launch a campaign of crowdfunding in the kickstarter platform.

But before launching the real crowdfunding campaign in Kickstarter they have asked us to make a pre-campaign to know the number of people interested in the project of the video game '99 Species' and if it would be viable. And we need all the support we can get ;-)

More information here, all directions, crowdfunding pre-campaign, our blog. Even of the downloadable demo ;-)

https://99speciesblog.wordpress.com/cro ... -campaign/

https://99speciesblog.wordpress.com/

https://99speciesblog.wordpress.com/download-demo/

https://www.facebook.com/99species/

Thank you very much for your attention.

Best Regards
--
Carlos Peña

Shadowrunner

Not my genre but there are other people around here that enjoy adventure games. Good luck :)

TrekMD

Best of luck with your project, Carlos, and welcome to RVG!

Greyfox

With hopefully a nice little fanbase of followers here at RVG, well I'm one, it's appeared out of nowhere, This was a gift from the gods...

It's been created and produced by two huge fans of the frantise into a 90 min documentary and will be backing this one myself come the weekend, ain't I a stinker?..going on and on....here?, not mentioning what the hell I'm talking about..lol.

Well I'm leading up to it..hold on..give me a minute...ok...does the term..

By the Power of Greyskull!!! , I have the POWER!!!!........ Mean anything you? .....Yes that's right, for the first time, we're going to see how it all came about, who was involved and how it became so dam popular.

To visit Castle Greyskull, bring your sword and at the gate, hand it to Prince Adam here.

No messing folks, back this, you won't regret it, if you don't, I'll make sure Battle Cat pops a cap in yer arse!! :108:

TrekMD

Yep, also For the Honor of Grayskull!

Shadowrunner

Here's one for ColecoVision fans, Super Arcade Controllers and Adapters

The first one allows you to use other controllers, including Atari and Sega, and still have the number pad. The second one is the full arcade stick with number pad. There's also a third option that combines both adapter and arcade stick.

I picked up a ColecoVision a couple months ago but I never use it because I can't stand the stock controllers so I will probably be backing this.

The maker of these has been making controllers and adapters for old consoles for a while now and they are well known for the high quality. Here's his website, http://www.edladdin.com/

TrekMD

Those looks very nice and they work with the FB also.