[PW15] Forward to the Past - ZX Spectrum 48k/128k

Started by zapiy, October 31, 2021, 18:48:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zapiy

The year is 2021, and thanks to AGD & his son Nate, Dave Sloan has fulfilled a childhood ambition to make a game for the ZX Spectrum.
He longs to go back to the 80s so he can give his younger self the tools to make some fun little Speccy platform games, so he sets about building a time machine.

The fabric of time is not something to be trifled with however and Dave being Dave, the time machine goes a little wonky.
Due to a misunderstanding relating to the metric system, Dave & Nate get sucked into the time vortex and for reasons unknown the only thing that will save them is collecting 42 Maguffinanium crystals.

This is where you come in, can you save our intrepid duo and prevent an irreparable tear in the space-time continuum?

More here https://www.phoenixware.co.uk/product/forward-to-the-past/

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

DaveySloan

Thank you so much for this! It's a real honour & I can't quite believe our humble little game is on a real tape!  We had so much fun making the game & I really hope folks enjoy playing it. 

Absolutely love the job Ric did on the cover.  ;D

zapiy

Hey mate, I never knew you was on here.

It sold out so getting some more made........

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

DaveySloan

Quote from: zapiy on December 01, 2021, 21:40:05 PM
Hey mate, I never knew you was on here.

It sold out so getting some more made........

Oh wow!  That's amazing, great stuff.  ;D

I'm more of a lurker than a poster.  I really should get involved more!!