The Atari Jaguar Thread

Started by zapiy, January 26, 2011, 00:11:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TrekMD

I ordered it this morning.  I got #2, if the number sold was to be believed.  It's pretty cheap, so not a big loss if I don't like it.  It does seem to be a take on Simon, though, and that is always a fun game.

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

Saturn

Quote from: Shadowrunner on June 04, 2021, 15:05:28 PM
As long as you are careful with it it's not too bad but yeah it's not the best design.

So looks like this is a match game like Simon. Only shipping to the US right now so I can't order one but supposedly there will be a way for people outside the US to order later on.

I have a few Jag CD units. One of them tanked, the laser transport I believe, but the other 4 have run like champs for decades.
I've converted so many movies to Cinepak to watch on them I lost count. Great to have all the extra software to go with the unit

ninjamaster

New arrivals for Atari Jaguar:

Shadowrunner

Cool! Some good games there. I still need to get Iron Soldier 2 some day.

TrekMD

ninjamaster

TrekMD

I've always heard that the Jaguar is difficult to program for.  Someone posted this video looking at the architecture of the Jaguar and why it was hard to program games for it.  I'm not a programmer but I do understand enough to find this fascinating.  I just wish he stopped calling the console the "Jag-Wire!"