The Sega Mega Drive & Genesis Thread

Started by dcultrapro, August 28, 2012, 13:04:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

demongene

Ghosts and ghouls is awesome, love that game,still own the cartrage.

TrekMD

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

TrekMD

Here is a video with games that push Sega's MD/Genesis to the limit...

zapiy

That a great video fella, thanks for that.

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

davyk

Added Ghouls & Ghosts to my MD collection. In really nice condition too.

I've read this is a bit more manageable than the ridiculously hard Super G&G on SNES. I play that on PS2 using the Capcom Collection which removes the slowdown that is evident on SNES.

However no G&G game is a walkover. I still play the original Ghosts & Goblins - usually on Wii's VC - but I remember playing it in the arcade too. G&G on MD is tough - have go to level 2 though which I haven't managed on Super G&G!!!!

TrekMD

That does look to be in very nice condition.  All of these G&G games are tough but they keep you coming back! 

Greyfox

I have plans to produce something Sega related if I can acquire the permission from Sega to do it. but not until next year. Keep watching :)

TrekMD

Cool!  Can't wait to here more about it.

davyk

My complete Micro Machines collection. Just because. :)

TrekMD

Very nice. I didn't even know there was more than one Micro Machines game for the system!

TrekMD

obriethe1st

I must say i find super g+g
Quote from: davyk on August 25, 2019, 16:26:35 PM
Added Ghouls & Ghosts to my MD collection. In really nice condition too.

I've read this is a bit more manageable than the ridiculously hard Super G&G on SNES. I play that on PS2 using the Capcom Collection which removes the slowdown that is evident on SNES.

However no G&G game is a walkover. I still play the original Ghosts & Goblins - usually on Wii's VC - but I remember playing it in the arcade too. G&G on MD is tough - have go to level 2 though which I haven't managed on Super G&G!!!!

on the saturn capcom generations 2 disc to be so much easier than both the other games. I can get to level 4 pretty easily but struggle to get past level 2 on the others.

zapiy

Quote from: davyk on September 28, 2019, 11:24:36 AM

My complete Micro Machines collection. Just because. :)

I have the complete collection too, you are on a roll mate.

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

Garou

Gods is a great game, deep soundtrack too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-RPTtdoTK0

It is also available on the SNES but we dont speak of such things in the Sega section.  :P

zapiy

That’s a fabulous game in my humble opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk