Capcom Arcade Stadium

Started by TrekMD, February 21, 2021, 21:55:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TrekMD

Capcom Arcade Stadium brings 32 Arcade classics to the Nintendo Switch with filters, save slots and extra play features.   In this video John Hancock shows gameplay from each game offered.   The entire collection is offered for $39.99 but is also available in smaller game packs of 10 for $14.99 a piece.  Planned to be released on PC, Xbox One, and PS4 at a later date.  Check it out...

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

onthinice

Not a big fan of download games but I like that Capcom offers different size game packs for purchase.

Shadowrunner

Nice to see some different games in this collection. They have the hits for sure but also some pretty deep cuts. I'm tempted to get it for Switch and if it goes on sale I might, but otherwise I will probably wait and get it for Xbox.

TrekMD

I thought it was a good collection of games.  Something I'd get for my PS4.

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

davyk

It's a good selection of games - it closely matches the games on that Capcom branded stand-alone unit.

The emulation  needs a bit of work. I tried the free game - 1943 - and there was occasional judder in the enemy movement. I have read in the shmups.com forum that the busier games like Progear and Gigawing have more obvious issues. I'd get this for the shmups but I'll be waiting for news of a patch.