New NES Homebrew - Crap Job

Started by shaoran, January 15, 2021, 23:12:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shaoran

Crap Job is a new video game for the classic NES.

• Clear the levels avoiding that the enemies kill you
  • Control your time, you must clean the entire tower before time runs out

TrekMD

Looks cool!  Thanks for letting us know!  By the way, I fixed your link to the order info.  Is it only available as a digital download?

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

zapiy

I love it, great video and welcome.

What was the inspiration for the game?

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

TrekMD

I've been trying to download the game but I've not been able to.  The page keeps spinning.  @zapiy were you able to download the binary?

zapiy

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

shaoran

Hello!

Yes, unfortunately we have some technical problems that make the web slow or freeze.

If you think so, please send me your email address via mp and I will do the transaction for you.

I do not need any other information.

If not, another option is to try a Latin or Spanish VPN.

Regards.

TrekMD

I decided to try using Chrome instead of Firefox and, though slow, it managed to work.  ¡Gracias!

zapiy

@shaoran thanks.

Is there a physical version coming soon?

shaoran

Quote from: zapiy on March 07, 2021, 00:15:04 AM
@shaoran thanks.

Is there a physical version coming soon?
Hello!

we have plans for an improved physical version, with extra content.

We are currently working on a new called COBOL title that will be ready called in about 1 month.

COBOL will come out directly in physical.

I leave you some links:

COBOL Trailer 1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeTtlxbhmj4

COBOL Trailer 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwTn2MFnR4c

TrekMD

zapiy