Author Topic: The Retrode 2  (Read 1949 times)

Offline zapiy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
The Retrode 2
« on: January 23, 2012, 00:40:25 AM »
Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

Offline DEADDOLL666

• View Profile
    • http://www.maturevideogamer.co.uk
Re: The Retrode 2
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2012, 01:51:31 AM »
That is a really smart idea.Not sure if i'd preffer this or the snes handheld from your earlier post

Offline CeefaxOfDelphi

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2012, 11:52:11 AM »
very cool - but will it be on sale ever - these things always being announced and then you cant get one (in the UK anyway) -

Offline zapiy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2012, 22:44:18 PM »
I think you can order it anyway?
Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

Offline Greyfox

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://www.atarigamer.co.uk
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2012, 10:49:40 AM »
lovely piece of kit that, but looks to me as an oversize card reader..lol., but what nice is the fact that will it being able to see the contents of the rom, I presume this can be backed-up for presevational purposes, which is very handy for those who does wish to continually play the Original carts etc.

also where is the sockets for the Mega-Drive Pads?, didn't see them in the video?, also I have a lot of doubts to why anyone would purchase this, there's nothing stopping people freely going up on the net, getting all the games and playing via an emulator without having to purchase this item, and regards running Official game carts, isn't it surposingly to be true that a lot of the emulators out there don't emulator 100% of what the original hardware did? so what's the bonus in getting this?, This device I think only applies to people without the knowledge to acquire roms and setup emulators to play on them and who own allot of cartridges .

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk