Author Topic: Greetings and Intellivision Info  (Read 434 times)

Offline Intv Prime

• View Profile
Greetings and Intellivision Info
« on: November 05, 2020, 16:04:16 PM »
Hi all! Here to represent Intv Prime, a small collection of folks making games and tools for the classic Intellivision console.

Wanted to make two quick mentions for anyone interested:

1. The Intellivision Virtual Expo is coming on November 21 (http://go.pkg.cc/ive2020), which is a collection of online sessions from 21st Century developers and publishers putting out new games and content. Hosted by Intellivision Revolution. We are also organizing some live-play Intellivision game streams. Fun!

2. Intellivision Day will be here on December 3 (http://go.pkg.cc/ipid2020), where the worldwide Inty-fan community commits to play any game in the catalog to celebrate the "birthday" of the console. Fun!

If you've got the time, and your disc thumb is strong, please join!  :)

Thanks.

Offline zapiy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Greetings and Intellivision Info
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2020, 20:53:21 PM »
Thanks for the info, I will aim to be there, perhaps a quick update the day before these events as reminders would be good?
Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

Offline TrekMD

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Greetings and Intellivision Info
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2020, 02:03:22 AM »
Welcome to RVG!  I definitely will be there for the Intellivision Virtual Expo!  I may not be able to participate on Dec 3rd's event due to work, though.
Going to the final frontier, gaming...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2021, SimplePortal