New Kickstarter - Smoke And Mirrors

Started by TrekMD, October 09, 2020, 01:45:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TrekMD

OK, this is not something I was expecting to see so I wanted to share it.  This Kickstarter is for a book titled:  Smoke and Mirrors: The Rise And Fall Of A Video Game Antipreneur The official story of the Retro VGS and Coleco Chameleon

Do you guys remember the Chameleon?  This is an official account of events that led to the evolution of GameGavel, RETRO magazine, the RETRO VGS, and the Coleco Chameleon written by somebody who was involved and had inside information that has never been published before.

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

Shadowrunner

Oh yeah I remember. It's definitely a big enough story to fill a book!

zapiy

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

TrekMD

TrekMD

Willie posted a video today about this Kickstarter.  Check it out...

TrekMD

Thought I'd share this.  The Gaming Hipster podcast interviews author Mike James as he talks about his book, Smoke And Mirror: The Rise And Fall Of A Serial Antiprenuer, wherein you'll hear the amazing and hilarious series of events surrounding the infamy of the Retro VGS and Coleco Chameleon gaming consoles.

You can listen here:  Smoke And Mirrors: An Interview with Mike James - Gaming Hipster

Or you can find the episode on your chosen podcast app.