Author Topic: Hello from Koop and RP2MP  (Read 1926 times)

Anonymous

Hello from Koop and RP2MP
« on: August 24, 2012, 15:52:46 PM »
Hello all, I'm a reformed retrogamer who now plays modern games (mainly 360) however retro will always have a spot on my gaming shelf! Having said that I spent most of this afternoon playing JSW on the 360  :-

I will have a closer look over here but am busy with my own site and other forums at the moment.

How long has this site been up then? It's a new one to me and I've been doing the retro forum/site rounds for about 6 years now maybe longer LOL

My fave game of all time? Street Fighter II championship edition, the single purest form of 2D PvP there has and ever been and ever will be!

Offline TL

• View Profile
Re: Hello from Koop and RP2MP
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2012, 15:58:43 PM »
Quote from: "koopa42"
Hello all, I'm a reformed retrogamer who now plays modern games (mainly 360) however retro will always have a spot on my gaming shelf! Having said that I spent most of this afternoon playing JSW on the 360  :-

I will have a closer look over here but am busy with my own site and other forums at the moment.

How long has this site been up then? It's a new one to me and I've been doing the retro forum/site rounds for about 6 years now maybe longer LOL

My fave game of all time? Street Fighter II championship edition, the single purest form of 2D PvP there has and ever been and ever will be!

The site has been around for years but only been up in its current guise since February this year when I came on board. It has sure come a long way since then I can tell you!

Welcome to the forum anyway mate, good to see you here. No idiots, trolls and flame baiting here - this is anice peaceful place unlike RG!!!!

Offline Mire Mare

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2012, 23:14:23 PM »
Hello Koops!  I thought I recognised the name and sig.  Welcome ;)

Offline Vyothric

• View Profile
    • http://www.diffusedion.co.uk
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2012, 23:17:22 PM »
Hello  :P

Offline TrekMD

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2012, 23:24:53 PM »
Hello and welcome to RVG!  This is a fun site to be on and we do have a section for modern gaming as well.  :)
Going to the final frontier, gaming...

Offline Greyfox

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://www.atarigamer.co.uk
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2012, 00:01:44 AM »
hey welcome to the RVG..hope you will find some of the views here interesting, if not a bit sideways at times :0

Grey.

Offline Console Compulsive

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2012, 00:10:40 AM »
Welcome aboard, hope you enjoy it here :)

Offline onthinice

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2012, 06:56:01 AM »
Hello! The 360 is a very nice system to game on.

Offline zapiy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2012, 19:03:58 PM »
Hello and welcome aboard..

As The Laird said, RVG was first developed around the year 2000 and has changed many times up to what you currently see, including the forum addition..
Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

Anonymous

« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2012, 20:32:24 PM »
Cheers for the warm welcome, I will pop in when I can but am still up to my neck in articles and gubbins  :D

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2021, SimplePortal