The SNK Neo Geo X!!!

Started by zapiy, January 17, 2012, 13:02:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lorfarius

I'd give it a few more months, the price will bottom out pretty soon.  Not a very good bit of kit by all accounts.

zapiy

Some on here actually rate it. Proof is in the pudding.

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

Jag_Slave

I love mine, just not sure if they ever brought out any more game SD cards...

zapiy

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

Lorfarius

Once it hits £50 you can count me in  :105:

zapiy

Lol. One day probably. Just not for another year I would say and even then that's huge drop. I am tempted.

zapiy

Lorfarius

No joystick though so not much point?

zapiy

Well spotted, good job i did not just click and buy lol.

TrekMD

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

onthinice

For what this system is....

Oh, I think it gets the job done.

TrekMD

I've been debating whether or not to get one of these.  It does look pretty nice and it seems to do work well enough.

onthinice

I was thinking the same thing. It is a cheaper alternative then the original.

TrekMD

Yes, it is and it does look nice.  :) 

zapiy

Prices are dropping all the time.