The History of Shinobi

Started by TrekMD, January 13, 2017, 15:55:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TrekMD

There are far more Shinobi games than you may know! This is the complete history of videos games greatest ninja!

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

Greyfox

This was an awesome video. The original arcade coin op being my favorite for so many reasons

TrekMD

Yes, I thought it was very nicely done.  Interesting to learn about all the versions of the game!

zapiy

Awesome video.. Loved this game on my Gamegear lol.

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

TrekMD

Be sure to also check this thread by PatmanQC for this two video looking at the history of Shinobi:  The History of Shinobi Parts One & Two â€" Arcade Console Documentary

PatmanQC

I didn't realize slopes had done a history of on shinobi, otherwise I would've picked a different game. His videos are top-notch

TrekMD

Nah, man.  Everyone has their style for these.  It's always cool to see other folks do videos of the same games.  There's always something different one can catch.

PatmanQC

Speaking of slopes a voice you are familiar with may have a cameo in his next video :-)

TrekMD