Best Arcade Games

Started by TrekMD, January 30, 2020, 15:19:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TrekMD

I found this collection of videos by chance while on YouTube and figured I'd start at thread to share them.  Essentially, the video has all the arcade games for any given company and it is really neat as I saw games that I'd never seen before.  So, to start here are Best Arcade Namco Games...

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

DeadVoivod

Oh, I OCDed through my MAME set not so long ago, perhaps some months ago, to make a favorite set of mine to include with LaunchBox, so I went through every single game, and there were quite a few I didn't know.

Btw, I'm at the moment, since some month, setting up a complete fresh and new LaunchBox install, so I go through every single game of every single system because I only want to include what I really like, there's also a lot of trash, and that would only overload the setup. I really enjoy doing it, consumes a huge amount of time, but lucky me, I do everything at work, so no need to stress at home :D ;)

TrekMD

That has to take a lot of time!  But sounds like it is also fun and it legs you choose what you want to keep and enjoy.

DeadVoivod

Quote from: TrekMD on January 31, 2020, 12:10:33 PM
That has to take a lot of time!  But sounds like it is also fun and it legs you choose what you want to keep and enjoy.
Indeed, there's so many great games you didn't know they exist, and it's an absolute joy to test them. Plus like that you see if the ROMs are working or not, as I came across some that didn't run, so I had to download a different version.

TrekMD

Here are some additional games.  This time from Sega!

Garou

TrekMD

Hm, I'll have to check out that video.  I can't remember that company name.

TrekMD

TrekMD