El MiniZorro, for commdore Amiga

Started by jojo073, November 19, 2019, 19:57:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jojo073

Well, I've already started my new game, now I'm slower because I have less time.
The game is called The "miniZorro" is a small platform with touches of adventure.

There is still much left now I am with the character's movement tests, then enemies and then I will complete the tiles to make a good mapping

zapiy

This looks cool.

Looking forward to seeing more.

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

DeadVoivod

Looks good. Will it be in a Bruce Lee style? I loved that one, top 10 of my favorite all time games.

zapiy

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

jojo073

Thank you ... I am slowly doing some graphics to be able to mount the first level.
The mansion has several floors, a basement and a cave

An oil portrait can not be missing in a Califormian mansion of the Spanish era

Shadowrunner

Greyfox

Is this a 16-bit remake of the original game from Datasoft of 1985? Will it have those puzzle that we're in the original?

jojo073

The truth is that it has nothing to do with the 8-bit version of the 80s.
I will surely put in search of coins, some key to open doors and rescue some characters hidden by the mapping.

zapiy

Looks great mate, really cracking work.

jojo073

Thank you all for your words...
I continue completing the main design
Here I have the design of the other side of Zorro, Don Diego de la Vega ...

TrekMD

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

DeadVoivod

Indeed, great so far, also quite smooth, only the ride with the horse seemed a bit bumpier.

zapiy

Loving it so far fella, looking smooth and quick..