Author Topic: Hello from Spain  (Read 1854 times)

Offline jojo073

• Developer
    • View Profile
    • Iron Gate, multimedia
Hello from Spain
« on: October 31, 2019, 22:34:08 PM »
Hi there everyone.

Many know me by my nick jojo073, which comes from the time of setting records in the JOJ arcade machines when they left 3 characters and when I started internet in the MIRC, I added the rest to jojo073, twice my initials for being close in the keyboard to be able to log in quickly and 073 for the year, adding the number made sure that there were no other equal ... Well I think this story I have told many times ...

Computer fan from the spectrum and then to commodore Amiga, I got to present myself to some graphic contests with good results, in the 90s I got to try my luck in video game companies, but the thing did not come to more ... A few years ago I rescue my friend from my grandmother's house basement and I started to draw pixel art again ... then I started doing some games ... Some have already seen my website, if not, I recommend you take a look.
I like to design games, draw them and make them ...

Carrying out projects is very difficult to agree on the people who collaborate, but I am good at making plans, coordinating the project and solving the problems that arise, delegating their task to each person.

Thanks to this philosophy I have completed more than 15 games, including Commodore Amiga, pc, sam coupe, dragon 32 and collaborating on other projects ...

I have a small channel on YouTube where I upload videos creating pixel arts, I also show part of my computer collection.
I make a small magazine in PDF format with tutorials and information about programs, games, cards, boxes and interesting stories. This magazine is in Spanish, although I have some numbers translated into English and German

Above all, I am looking to continue playing games and enjoy it.

Offline Shadowrunner

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Hello from Spain
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2019, 01:35:56 AM »
Welcome! Thanks for the intro. :)

Offline TrekMD

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://plus.google.com/+EugenioAngueira
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2019, 12:00:03 PM »
¬°Bienvenido al foro!

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

Online Greyfox

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://www.atarigamer.co.uk
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2019, 20:29:33 PM »
Hello Jojo,

Big fan of your work for many years of what you can draw from the awesome Amiga is fantastic. Many thanks for dropping by and saying hello.

Have a good one.

Darren.

Offline zapiy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2019, 21:10:09 PM »
Hello and welcome bud,

You should have access to the dev area for chat, hope we can work something out.
Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

Offline jojo073

• Developer
    • View Profile
    • Iron Gate, multimedia
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2019, 15:24:27 PM »
Thank you all for your words
A few years ago I set out to make a game for Amiga and after doing more than 10 games, I realized that you have to be realistic, be clear about the resources you have, adapt to them, exploit them at 110% in order to do your game and about having a will of steel to be able to finish a project.
I hope to find a good handful of classic videogame enthusiasts and be able to do some projects together. It's always nice to collaborate on a project ...

Offline zapiy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2019, 20:43:45 PM »
I hope you find them here.
Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk