New Retro Handheld: Evercade

Started by Shadowrunner, July 05, 2019, 20:47:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TrekMD

Quote from: onthinice on January 11, 2021, 15:36:38 PM
The Evercade having Atari games is a win win for everyone. Wonder if Colecovision and Intellivision game cartridges might appear some day?

I do wonder!  That'd be cool.

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

zapiy

I am sure they are working on many games...

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

DavidSmith

I love different retro games, so I downloaded the PSX BIOS for myself so that I could freely play my favorite games on my PC. Downloaded everything here

TrekMD

More stuff coming for the Evercade...

We are delighted to announce the first of two Intellivision Collection cartridges for the Evercade. Arriving Fall 2021, we will be bringing 12 games from the iconic American home computer system.

Confirmed Games For Collection 1:
Astrosmash
Night stalker
Frog Bog

Nine more games are to be announced for Collection 1 in the coming months, so make sure you stay tuned to our social media channels and emails for more information.

This will be followed by Intellivision Collection 2 with more great games from this classic system in 2022!

zapiy

Awesome, I need to collect a couple more.

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

Shadowrunner

Yeah I'm looking forward to this one. I will be playing Astrosmash for hours!

onthinice

This is great news. So glad to see these titles coming.

Shadowrunner

So it looks like they are teasing something new. . .

https://evercade.co.uk/vs/

I've seen some speculation that it might be a way to connect 2 handhelds together for vs play, or a better TV out solution for multiplayer games. Guess we will find out next month.

TrekMD

I got the email about this and I was wondering what they are doing to offer.

zapiy

Has there been any info on this yet?

TrekMD

No, not yet.  You have to sing up to get the updates.

Shadowrunner

They did announce a new cartridge today though. Mega Cat collection 2 is coming.

TrekMD

Shadowrunner

No I only saw it on Twitter. Didn't get an email this time.

Pre-orders for it and the Codemasters collection go up tomorrow.

TrekMD

They can already be preordered.  :)  I'm no longer ordering through Amazon.  I do Funstock now.  Not going to deal with Amazon canceling orders just for the heck of it.