Ossc what your verdict

Started by dean.reef, June 03, 2019, 15:08:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dean.reef

So I’ve bit the bullet and ordered a ossc so I can play on my new tv,never owned one so I’m curious about people’s results

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TrekMD

What's an OSSC?  I haven't heard of it.

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

dean.reef

Open source scan converter,basically if u want to play your old games on ur games on hd tv this lets you do this by adding lines upping the resolution it isnot a hd upscaler like the frammister it’s a line doubler and more so you have zero lag,I problem haven’t explain it well,check out you tube there’s some excellent videos on it,il post my finding when it arrives I’m really looking forward it!

zapiy

Sounds interesting, not sure my love of retro ever hit the heights of ever needing something like that though.

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

dean.reef

Quote from: zapiy on June 04, 2019, 10:27:31 AM
Sounds interesting, not sure my love of retro ever hit the heights of ever needing something like that though.
It’s basically so I can play on my new tv without it looking like s**t and without paying a fortune on a framemiester

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TrekMD

That's cool.  Nice way to sort of upscale.

Going to the final frontier, gaming...