Message from RPC-GAMES!

Started by RPC_GAMES, May 18, 2019, 08:10:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RPC_GAMES

Hi Guys, our website is back up and running. I've also put a personal note at the bottom of the page.
Please read it and let me know what you guys think.
Our website is www.rpcgames.com.au

Thanks, Oh we're still working on Centron3D for the Atari Falcon030 and it's coming along real nice.
At the moment it's playable but no sound yet. I'll be working on that soon.
Pete.  :D

DeadVoivod

Sorry to say mate, but the game looks absolutely horrible. Plus you could do an effort on your website too, we’re in 2019.

And who in the world needs a RetroPC1010?

QuoteOh we're still working on Centron3D for the Atari Falcon030 and it's coming along real nice.

Did you not say exactly the same some years ago?

TrekMD

That's a nice personal note on your page.

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

RPC_GAMES

TrekMD: Thanks for your comment, muchly appreciated. You must be a programmer from years ago and totally understand what I'm saying so thanks again. :D

DeadVoivod: Thanks for your input, muchly appreciated. The Centron3D version listed on our website is the Amiga500 version. Intro screen is 4096 colour mode, game play is 64 colour mode. The Atari Falcon030 version will be using the HighColor 65536 320x240 mode so the graphics on the Falcon030 is so much better. The games not finished yet but we're getting there. Obviously you didn't appreciate my personal note because you just didn't understand it but thats ok, all good there.  :D
With our website, YES you're totally right. LOL. It does look pretty old and I'll be updating the site now that its back online very soon.
With the RetroPC1010 Personal Computer Gaming System. Do you actually know what it is? Go to our business site to read all about it. Then let me know what ya think. Here's the address. www.movesystems.com.au
Thanks again for your input, muchly appreciated.

Oh and who in the world needs a RetroPC1010 you say? 
Who in the world needs an OUYA or a SPECTRUM NEXT? Do I need to say more? :)

Pete

TrekMD

I'm not a programmer but I get what you're saying on that note.  :)

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

DeadVoivod

QuoteYou didn't appreciate my personal note because you just didn't understand it but thats ok, all good there. :D

I didn’t even read it.

QuoteOh and who in the world needs a RetroPC1010 you say? 
Who in the world needs an OUYA or a SPECTRUM NEXT? Do I need to say more? :)

I didn’t say the world needs an Ouya or a Speccy Next, totally unnecessary in my opinion. I just said it also doesn’t need a RetroPC1010.

RPC_GAMES

DeadVoivod: Why doesn't the world need a RetroPC1010 Personal gaming system?
Why can't we contribute to the home computer industry? We already have a few hundred customers waiting
for the machine to be released to market.
All good, you don't have to be part of the RetroPC1010 personal computer system group.
Have a great day mate. Oh, have you played Atari today? LOL :)
Pete.

zapiy

I'm not one that goes for all these new retro systems, however I will support people that create them, if only from a cheerleader point of view.

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

RPC_GAMES