Hello from France

Started by guest6451, March 15, 2019, 16:27:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

guest6451

hi, little presentation. I'm Lolo, Sega fan since the 90s. I love the sega cd, good times spent on games. I also finished my gameroom. see you soon  :)

Cryptic33

Hello and welcome to this great site. You will find lots of other sega enthusiasts here.
Cool pictures. I particularly like the wall decoration of giant sized consoles. Where did you get them?
For the record, Alien verses Predator on the Atari Jaguar holds a Guinness World Record!

To remove any awkwardness, I have mesothelioma. I don’t seek sympathy, just acceptance. Thanks

guest6451

Thank you Cryptic33, for the consoles on the wall, they are originals but do not work anymore  ;)

Shadowrunner

Welcome. :) That is an amazing game room you have. I'd never leave!

guest6451

Thank you very much Shadowrunner  :D

zapiy

Hello and welcome, when can I move in, I will sleep on your game room floor or maybe never sleep. Awesome.

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

guest6451

TrekMD

Welcome to RVG!  That is one awesome-looking game room!

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

guest6451

TrekMD

You're welcome! Be sure to check out the threads here and post in any of them if you find something of interest. We don't mind people awakening old threads.

RPC_GAMES

Wow !!!! Love the game room. Maybe we ALL should move in. Lol. 😂

TrekMD

I'll bring the hot dogs!  LOL

DeadVoivod

Great looking

Ca dépend où tu habites, et je pourrais peut-être te visiter une fois ;)

guest6451

Quote from: DeadVoivod on March 20, 2019, 05:20:41 AM
Great looking

Ca dépend où tu habites, et je pourrais peut-être te visiter une fois ;)

Thanks you, I live near belfort in the east of France  ;)

Quote from: TrekMD on March 18, 2019, 22:07:04 PM
I'll bring the hot dogs!  LOL
Quote from: RPC_GAMES on March 18, 2019, 21:49:36 PM
Wow !!!! Love the game room. Maybe we ALL should move in. Lol. 😂

;D ;D ;D It's OK fort me !

Quote from: TrekMD on March 17, 2019, 03:41:00 AM
You're welcome! Be sure to check out the threads here and post in any of them if you find something of interest. We don't mind people awakening old threads.

OK it's cool  ;)

I put a video that I filmed a year ago, there has been a change since but that's what my playroom looks like  ;)

https://youtu.be/CsDnmY6RkyY

zapiy

Love it, you really have a nice setup. Nice one and thanks for sharing.

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC