Latest Retro Purchases (Games or Hardware)

Started by zapiy, October 21, 2011, 08:04:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saturn

Great info. If I ever get them in use as intended, I'll keep this in mind.
As for now it would be more trouble than it's worth to unbox all the games and apply them so the plan for now is to leave them intact. May grab a couple more sets just to have on hand before they suddenly and unexpectedly disappear from the market. Never to be seen again like many other Jaguar products.

Shadowrunner

Vadergb

Just a few N64 games I picked up recently. Ive got both Pal and Jap N64's, I've always been a little underwhelmed with the AV output but by putting them on a 14" CRT screen its kinda changed my opinion on them. Ive got a few more on the way...

Saturn

Shadowrunner

vandro

Quote from: "Shadowrunner"Vigilante 8 is an awesome game!
Yes. Especially 2nd Offense,  however it runs much better on the DC :)

Vadergb

Ive had a good week this week for retro bits. My grail bit of hardware finally arrived after 6 weeks too (Vectrex).

Its also the first time Ive owned a Jag, hence the questions about flash carts.

zapiy

Nice additions pal.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

Shadowrunner

Very nice, I'd love to have a Vectrex!

TrekMD

Nice pick ups.  You'll love the Vectex and do check for the Sean Kelley Multicart on Ebay as he is selling them right now at a reasonable price.

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

vandro

Man the vectrex is the dream. Well done in getting one

TrekMD

Here is some stuff that arrived over the past couple of weeks...

I already had the cart but the box & manual were just made available.

Shadowrunner

Saturn

My Xenon II's for the Jaguar arrived. ;D
Finally got home at 9PM and opened the box. Excellent release with a full color manual.
Incredible.

TrekMD

I got mine as well.  It does look great.  A lot of effort was placed on getting this to be a nice release given how well packaged it is!