Latest Retro Purchases (Games or Hardware)

Started by zapiy, October 21, 2011, 08:04:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TrekMD

@Akuza   I'm new to the GC, so I'm learning about the system and the extras for it.  :)

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

vandro

Quote from: "TrekMD"@Akuza   I'm new to the GC, so I'm learning about the system and the extras for it.  :)
Huge fan of the wavebird.  Have one myself and they normally sell on eBay for a fair bit more than 10!

TrekMD

Yes, I checked on Ebay. They are not cheap.  Good ones sell between $35 and $45.  I'm thinking of getting one.  :)

Akuza

You won't regret it trek ! They are awesome. Worth every penny even at 30. But push for lower (obviously haha)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Currently collecting:- PC Engine, mastersystem, mega drive and CDi.

avick

I'll second that - great controller

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Shadowrunner

I had the itch for a new piece of gaming hardware yesterday, so after looking around ebay for a couple of hours I bought an Atari XE! It comes with the light gun, controller, and a few games and looks like it's in great condition. I will post some pics when it shows up. Time to explore the world of the Atari 8 bit :113:

JoeMusashi

I'm not too familiar with the Atari 8 bits.

I've just Googled it and looks like a pretty neat machine. Similar style to the ST.
Be interested to see it mate.

Shadowrunner

I'm not too familiar with the 8 bits either, so this is going to be a great way to learn! It's basically a computer but inside a console shell. It will play all the Atari 8 bit computer cartridges out of the box, and you can add a tape and disk drive to play the rest of the games. Looking forward to trying it out :)

obriethe1st

Just received Princess Crown on saturn and apart from not being able to understand the narrative its a really nice game. :102:

TrekMD

Here's some stuff that's arrived over the past 10 days or so...

[align=center:3c9fw1k7]

[/align:3c9fw1k7]

vandro

zapiy

Trek, where do you store all this stuff?

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

TrekMD

Quote from: "zapiy"Trek, where do you store all this stuff?
I have an artificial singularity in the house for some stuff and a T.A.R.D.I.S. on another spot for the other stuff.   :21:

zapiy

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

Akuza

Some nice stuff there trek especially the mega man and wave bird ;)
Currently collecting:- PC Engine, mastersystem, mega drive and CDi.