Latest Retro Purchases (Games or Hardware)

Started by zapiy, October 21, 2011, 08:04:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vandro

Wow you have done really well there. Ah i do love the classic Halo!

JoeMusashi

I see you have Black in there. Excellent game.

WiggyDiggyPoo

Quote from: "JoeMusashi"I see you have Black in there. Excellent game.

It is, I already have Black and a few others but they are all copies so its nice to get the originals. The memory card is very welcome as without it can be fiddly to transfer game saves from 1 xbox to another especially a modded to an unmodded.

For the bargain hunter I use an app called 'localebaydealsfinder' which searches only listings that are pick up only, it also ended at an odd time (fri afternoon) so was only me and 1 other bidder.

avick

Just picked myself up another (non working) Jag as a spare. Had a bunch that someone had plugged the wrong power adapter into it. Opened it up, and there was a telltale hole in U38 and a bulging cap. Thankfully the sound was okay, so didn't need to replace Reg1. While I had it open, I decided to add a 50/60hz switch.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

TrekMD

Here are the games or game-related items I either got at Supercon or by mail this past week...

[align=center:hhzyuh64]

[/align:hhzyuh64]

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

vandro

Oh great pick ups. I'm a huge fan of the mass effect soundtrack. Particularly for the third game

TrekMD

Those CD's were on sale at the convention.  I only paid $4 for each one.  :) 

vandro

TrekMD

vandro

TrekMD

Cool, I have incoming.  Added the review recently.  What region is that one from?  Looks different to mine.

vandro

Quote from: "TrekMD"Cool, I have incoming.  Added the review recently.  What region is that one from?  Looks different to mine.
I assume PAL. If dreamcast goes by that....

Yes reliving my childhood, used to play this on the PC.

JoeMusashi

I seem to remember playing Incoming briefly. Is it like a modern take on Missile Command, with you're controlling a gun turret?

TrekMD

Quote from: "JoeMusashi"I seem to remember playing Incoming briefly. Is it like a modern take on Missile Command, with you're controlling a gun turret?

The gun turret is one of the "vehicles" you control. You also have a chopper, a plane, and a tank. 

vandro

It's quite satisfying when you shoot down a big ufo. Also I like when the game shouts incoming before the next wave.