Latest Retro Purchases (Games or Hardware)

Started by zapiy, October 21, 2011, 08:04:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TrekMD

I just received the games, so I haven't had a chance to play them yet.  I do not have a force feedback steering wheel controller, though.  I bet that makes the experience of playing the game much better!

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

vandro

Inspired by this forum to get an Atari 2600. Excited to say I finally managed to buy one with 12 games :D

Shadowrunner

Cool! Let us know what you think of it after you try it out :)

Lorfarius

Got this on the way:

Very excited as it comes with a VGA lead.

TrekMD

llayboy

Nice! Love the Dreamcast, an under appreciated system in my eyes

vandro

Quote from: "llayboy"Nice! Love the Dreamcast, an under appreciated system in my eyes
I agree. Only bought mine a couple of months ago but I like it alot.

TrekMD

Yes, the Dreamcast is indeed a fantastic console.  I got it recently myself.  :)  OK, since we lost four days of posts, here is the last post I had made of stuff  had gotten. 

vandro

Quote from: "TrekMD"Yes, the Dreamcast is indeed a fantastic console.  I got it recently myself.  :)  OK, since we lost four days of posts, here is the last post I had made of stuff  had gotten. 

What's the battle star game like Trek?

TrekMD

It's a cool game.  It is well done but it is not easy.  There are no tutorials to help you learn what you're supposed to do (many game of this type have tutorials).  The graphics and sound are really excellent and the game controls well.  Something that also makes it tough is that the levels are timed, so you can't just roam around exploring.  Nonetheless, if you're a fan of the series, this is a good game to get.  Hope that helps!

Here's some stuff that arrived this week...

[align=center:1r4fzle1]

[/align:1r4fzle1]

zapiy

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

avick

Just received my copy of Elansar (cart version) from Orion's final run on the Jaguar.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

vandro

Quote from: "TrekMD"It's a cool game.  It is well done but it is not easy.  There are no tutorials to help you learn what you're supposed to do (many game of this type have tutorials).  The graphics and sound are really excellent and the game controls well.  Something that also makes it tough is that the levels are timed, so you can't just roam around exploring.  Nonetheless, if you're a fan of the series, this is a good game to get.  Hope that helps!

Here's some stuff that arrived this week...

[align=center:38rqh9q3]

[/align:38rqh9q3]
Thanks, yeah I am tempted to give it a try. Thanks for the info

TrekMD

Well, I was going to take a pause but had to take advantage of the sale at Good Deal Games.  These are all brand new!

[align=center:297ym9t0]

[/align:297ym9t0]

Shadowrunner

Quote from: "TrekMD"Well, I was going to take a pause but had to take advantage of the sale at Good Deal Games.  These are all brand new!

[align=center:3a2ssmfj]

[/align:3a2ssmfj]

Yeah, my pauses never last that long either :21: The Viewtiful Joe games are a lot of fun.