Latest Retro Purchases (Games or Hardware)

Started by zapiy, October 21, 2011, 08:04:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TrekMD

OK, here is my loot from the past 10 days or so.  Most of the Dreamcast games I got from the sale at Good Deal Games while four are from RetroFox's site .  :)

[align=center:29mqmirz]

This one has a crushed case (the back) and the CD got scratched.  I'll need to test it this weekend since the JagCD is rather picky and it may not work.

[/align:29mqmirz]

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

Shadowrunner

Now that's a big haul! Some great games in there :113:

TrekMD

Quote from: "Shadowrunner"Now that's a big haul! Some great games in there :69:

WiggyDiggyPoo

Parents dug these out the loft, there's a chunky PS2 and 2 x rather suspiciously sticky original dual shocks also (-;

Oni and TimeSplitters are bona fide classics IMO

TrekMD

WiggyDiggyPoo

Quote from: "TrekMD"Very cool!

Ay I'm going to really have to knuckle down and play some of these, I keep buying and not playing!

Let us know what you think about Test Drive 6 - I think I played the PS1 version back in the day and wasnt overlly impressd so a DC version could be better?

TrekMD

I've read some reviews and they did paint it as a good version.  Maybe not stellar, but good.

Sam_P

Nothing outstanding, but I got "mates rates" on these. Verrrry happy to add onto my Tomb Raider collection.

WiggyDiggyPoo

Fifa 2005! Says something for the PlayStation that it was still worth releasing games for years later!

Sam_P

Quote from: "WiggyDiggyPoo"Fifa 2005! Says something for the PlayStation that it was still worth releasing games for years later!

I think it was the LAST game ever made for the Playstation. Mind you, PES 2014 came out on the PS2!

WiggyDiggyPoo

More PS2, all unboxed.

Picks for me are Kingdom Hearts II, Bully and Manhunt 2.

Oh yeah, this was £2 lol [emoji2]

TrekMD

All of that for £2?!?!?  You don't get to pick!  LOL

WiggyDiggyPoo

Quote from: "TrekMD"All of that for £2?!?!?  You don't get to pick!  LOL

Ps There was an Ultimate Spider Man and Tiger Woods 2005 hidden under 2 of the other discs so it was 17 for the price of 15 lol!

TrekMD

Misfit