Latest Retro Purchases (Games or Hardware)

Started by zapiy, October 21, 2011, 08:04:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadowrunner

Shadowrunner

I bought a region free PS2 yesterday! I'd been looking for one for a while and finally found a good deal that I couldn't pass up. Really looking forward to diving into the Japanese PS1 and 2 library, so many great arcade and retro game compilations that were never released in the west :113:

TrekMD

Quote from: "Shadowrunner"I bought a region free PS2 yesterday! I'd been looking for one for a while and finally found a good deal that I couldn't pass up. Really looking forward to diving into the Japanese PS1 and 2 library, so many great arcade and retro game compilations that were never released in the west :113:

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

avick

This little oddity turned up from Poland

Not so odd, I hear you say....well, normally it wouldn't be, but this one is for the Atari Jaguar ... well, for those games that don't make use of the keypad

TrekMD

Looks like someone took the Genesis/MD controller and made a version for the Jaguar. 

ls650

The guy in Poland who found those controllers is selling about two dozen of them on AtariAge.  I decided to buy one, I'll post my comments in the Jaguar thread.

avick

Exactly where I got it from. Might be a while before I get to use it as the Mrs has decided to use my games room as a dumping griund

TrekMD

Well, here is stuff that I've gotten over the past two weeks.  Some of it on Ebay and some of it at the convention I was at this weekend. 

[align=center:12o88cid]

[/align:12o88cid]

Shadowrunner

Great stuff Trek! What's the NES style controller for?

TrekMD

Quote from: "Shadowrunner"Great stuff Trek! What's the NES style controller for?
It's a bluetooth controller.  It can be used with any device that works with that type of controller. 

WiggyDiggyPoo

Giga Wing is awesome, literally just played it this week lol

James Pond II is a funny game also (-;

zapiy

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

TrekMD

Quote from: "WiggyDiggyPoo"Giga Wing is awesome, literally just played it this week lol

James Pond II is a funny game also (-;
Cool on both counts.  :)

64bitRuss

Geez Trek, leave some games for the rest of us man!  :21:

TrekMD

Quote from: "64bitRuss"Geez Trek, leave some games for the rest of us man!  :21: