Latest Retro Purchases (Games or Hardware)

Started by zapiy, October 21, 2011, 08:04:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TL

Mr1280

Just picked up donkey kong 2 and 3 for the snes and f-zero, pilotwings and clay fighters

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TrekMD

Quote from: "The Laird"

Very cool, Laird!  You'll enjoy this.  :)

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

Arethius_RGC

Mr1280

Received in the post this morning

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TrekMD

Here are some items I've received this week...

[align=center:1n9k0185]

[/align:1n9k0185]

TL

WOW! Very nice indeed Trek, colour me jealous!!!  :13:

TrekMD

Quote from: "The Laird"WOW! Very nice indeed Trek, colour me jealous!!!  :4:

Scooter-Computer

Yesterday was a HUGE HAUL day, because of the Toy Show...and that is just like blood in the water for toy sharks:
 Retrogames! I love Edward McKay's!!!

NES Cybernoid by SacredKnightOfTomorrow, on Flickr
NES Time Lord by SacredKnightOfTomorrow, on Flickr
NES Kung Fu Heroes by SacredKnightOfTomorrow, on Flickr
SNES Space Invaders by SacredKnightOfTomorrow, on Flickr

TrekMD

TrekMD

TL

G.I. Joe is great and those advantage joysticks are really good  :113:

SnakeEyes

picked up a few randoms this week. I have actually slowed right down on the retro stuff recently as I am on an Xbox one and Wii U phase at the minute.

However if a bargain pops up, I will still pick the odd retro item up.

first one is an Atari jaguar with 14 games, Ebay prices are going up and up at the moment but you can still get the odd bargain, £78 for all this jaguar stuff.

picked up some really cheap PS1 games, PS1 games seem to be going for peanuts lately.

Got a bundle of videogame related comics for £1

Now this is something I have never seen before. I got 2 of them. what you do is remove the original back plate of a GBA and replace it with the back from this kit. you can then plug in an adaptor into the new backplate and it has TV out to play your GBA on a TV.

now these are the main 2 parts, and you also get a couple of mini screwdrivers to help do the job. I am going to buy a cheap GBA to see what it is like.

A bit dissapointing as the 2nd kit has had its AV cord cut. If someone wants to do a little relodering and wiring and fancies trying the kit out then give me a shout. all I would want is postage and someone can have themselves a nice little mod job to do.

also some N64 games

and these, the analogue stick on the Hori pad is acting up so I got it for £5. going to try and replace the analogue stick. If anyone has done this before could they let me know which stick works best as I have heard some people say you can use the Gamecube one.

the other stuff is a US Wii game and freeloader. dont need this and Ebay will not let you sell them so the game abd freeloader disc is up for trade if anyone is interested.

TrekMD

That's a nice lot of stuff.  The Jaguar lot is excellent and it does like a bargain for all the stuff you got!