Latest Retro Purchases (Games or Hardware)

Started by zapiy, October 21, 2011, 08:04:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TrekMD

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

Saturn

Great stuff TrekMD!

I finished receiving all 18 RePro Atari Jaguar controllers. Now to work on a couple more Opal rotaries 8)

TrekMD

18?!  Wow!  The book is really cool.  I even learned for 2600 Christmas games I did not know about.  I wish the book was in color, though.  The ebook is in color but I guess printing the book in color would be quite costly.

TrekMD

Here are my arrivals for this past week...

zapiy

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

TrekMD

TrekMD

TrekMD

Shadowrunner

TrekMD

It seems they were numbered also.  I have #14.  :)

TrekMD

TrekMD

Saturn

Just got these in today 8) 8) 8)

New Doom 2 and Doom 32X Total Conversion boxes too 8)

TrekMD

Cool!  I got those two games too but I've not been able to take pics of them and the other stuff I got.  Soon!  :)

DeadVoivod

Don't know if this counts, but I eventually ordered a new chair yesterday. Wanted to go with the OMEGA model, but it's limited to people of 180cm size, and the TITAN goes up to 200cm, which is exactly my size. It's also a bit bigger and apparently comfier than the OMEGA.

Read a lot of reviews about gaming/office chairs, and this one seems to be the best overall, has also 4.9/5 rating out of 3.060 reviews.