Latest Retro Purchases (Games or Hardware)

Started by zapiy, October 21, 2011, 08:04:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TrekMD

That's awesome.  The reviews I saw did indicate the games were good.  :)

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

vandro

Quote from: "TrekMD"That's awesome.  The reviews I saw did indicate the games were good.  :)
I always really enjoyed Super Monkey Ball on the Gamecube. I recommend getting it if you see it going cheap.

TrekMD

This just arrived today!  It looks fantastic!

[align=center:34ghpt0t][/align:34ghpt0t]

vandro

Quote from: "TrekMD"This just arrived today!  It looks fantastic!

[align=center:2a1pur75][/align:2a1pur75]
Looks great! How does it play?

TrekMD

Alpine Games is a superb game for the Lynx. This is a release from Duranik with a proper box and manual.  They've also create a new design for the cart. 

TrekMD

Here's what come this week...

[align=center:aqzssaay]

[/align:aqzssaay]

Shadowrunner

More great stuff, Odama is another game I would like to try.

My copy of Alpine Games showed up yesterday :113:

vandro

Quote from: "TrekMD"Here's what come this week...

[align=center:1zjtxb5p]

[/align:1zjtxb5p]
Yes! Super Monkey Ball is a superb game.

JoeMusashi

TrekMD

Quote from: "JoeMusashi"Loving the Lynx game wallet

Yep, that's a nice one!  Got it from someone at AA who has custom made these.  :)

Mr1280

Have I got a rare plug and play??
I picked up a megadrive plug and play with street fighter 2 and ghouls and ghosts, 2x controllers with 6 button and street fighter 2 printed on both controllers!
I only payed £4.

zapiy

Not sure its rare but a good price anyway.

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

WiggyDiggyPoo

Been a bit quiet of late for purchases but £22 for this a bargain.

Lots of games including Fable Lost Chapters and Morrowind which I'd been after for a while.

The Xbox is unmodded and staying that way, also cane with a 16mb memory card which will be useful to copy save games across from my modded console..

The 3rd party pad is unbranded but I recognise the design as a Logic 3 copy so if 3rd party knock offs of 3rd party pads - does that make it 4th party lol?

Shadowrunner

Quote from: "WiggyDiggyPoo"Been a bit quiet of late for purchases but £22 for this a bargain.

Lots of games including Fable Lost Chapters and Morrowind which I'd been after for a while.

The Xbox is unmodded and staying that way, also cane with a 16mb memory card which will be useful to copy save games across from my modded console..

The 3rd party pad is unbranded but I recognise the design as a Logic 3 copy so if 3rd party knock offs of 3rd party pads - does that make it 4th party lol?

Bargain is right, great price for all that!

TrekMD