Latest Retro Purchases (Games or Hardware)

Started by zapiy, October 21, 2011, 08:04:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zapiy

What are the latest retro games you have added to your collection?

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

Minerals

zapiy

Got this the other day for a fiver from a mate, used to own it ages ago and swapped it for a G&W Handheld.

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

CeefaxOfDelphi

picked up PowerStone and Psychic Force 2012 for Dreamcast and Strider II for my megadrive.

(strangely I'd just picked up powerstone collection for the PSP the week before )

zapiy

Just popped to the shops and slid into the local charity shop. And bagged these.

Excuse my iPods poor pics. Lol

Now to hunt for my Game Gear.

tomwaits

My most recent retro purchases:
- Dinosaur Island, Shutokou Battle 97, and Toshinden URA for the Saturn
- Outlaws of the Lost Dynasty cart for the Sega ST-V (arcade version of the Saturn architecture w/extra RAM)

- Arcade Card Duo

Minerals

Just got jap game SHUTOKOU BATTLE and a new and sealed JET SET RADIO for my Dreamcast for £4 each

CeefaxOfDelphi

Quote from: "Minerals"Just got jap game SHUTOKOU BATTLE and a new and sealed JET SET RADIO for my Dreamcast for £4 each

always nice to get sealed games - but the question then is: do you open and play it?

CeefaxOfDelphi

got a game called Bubble & Squeek the other day for my MD - Sunsoft platformer - not heard of it before - but
nice to be able to add something to the MD collection which has been static for a while.

Also got a cheap copy of Ratchet and Clank: Size Matters for my PSP - actually paid for it with my gamestation credit on my elite card so it was free).  Not played anything from this franchise before. 

CeefaxOfDelphi

picked up NFS: Road Challenge ps1 & an xbox tip book

dcultrapro

I bought the following for SMD:

Ranger X
Stargate

And the following for 32x:

Star Wars Arcade
Doom 32x
Virtua Racing Deluxe
Metal Head
Cosmic Carnage

I wish I could capture successfully from the Mega Drive but the picture comes out all wrong on my laptop or I'd be spamming my youtube channel with tonnes of awesome 16/32bit vids!! :(
Ultrapro on xbox live

CeefaxOfDelphi

got a slightly tatty copy of Shining in the Dark for MD

probably more for the collection than to play

TL

Side Pocket 3 (sealed) Jap Import - Sega Saturn

TrekMD

My latest purchase is Candy Catcher, a homebrew for the 2600.

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

Carlos

Just received Stargate, Combat (again!  :o ) indy 500 and Adventure with instruction booklet for £1and carriage.
VCS