Forum Changes

Started by zapiy, November 28, 2018, 19:57:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zapiy

I have made lots of changes, I know some will be liked and others not so much.

Would appreciate some feedback on what we have now, do you like the descriptions, the names of the boards and the order?

Gone from 42 boards to 17.

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

Saturn

Hi, no fb here or other online mainstream social sites, just not enough hours in the day. Hoping to be back more soon but busiest time of year for me through like, May. Not an excuse but still can't squeeze in enough time for everything.
Will try to be here. I miss it all.

Shadowrunner

zapiy

Thanks mate, feels a bit like I just went into a barbers will a rock n roll hair style and just came out with a skin head lol.

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

Shadowrunner

Lol It's different but nice and simple.

zapiy

Exactly what I was hoping for, not sure it will increase activity but you never know.

Greyfox

Digging the easiness of it now, it was a little frustrating navigating through reams of post to lock in, this is now been cut in half, thanks for the efforts on this @zapiy 

zapiy

No worries bud, I’m actually certain it never really worked when we did it like that. Simple is best even if it does not promote activity. 

TrekMD

Well, it is far simpler.  Hopefully it helps. 

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

zapiy

Carlos

nice work guys.

I'm back its been a while eh?

TrekMD

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

zapiy

Hey Carlos, thanks for coming back bud, hope the changes work. I am finding I am posting more myself as I don't need to over think where to post.  Strange. lol

Carlos

its all nice and clean.
You cannot be all things to all people, so crack on.

DeadVoivod