RetroHQ's Atari Jaguar SD Cartridge Discussion thread.

Started by zapiy, October 15, 2018, 16:23:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zapiy

This is a thread where we can chat about the WIP Jag SD Cart from Retro HQ, here is a video of the latest update, for those that don't know much about it you can view the other updates on his channel to bring you up to speed.

https://youtu.be/y79yAIuqKHs

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

TrekMD

This is one bit of hardware I'm eagerly waiting for. 

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

zapiy

It was very clever of SainT to go down this route, its an area I am sure he will reap the rewards from and deserves to as well.

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

TrekMD

Agreed, and if he can get the CD compatibility on it that opens the door to even more.

zapiy

Yeah that would be amazing, wait to you read the interview.

TrekMD

zapiy

TrekMD

This is now available to order from RetroHQ and the demand has been ridiculous!  Over 500 orders already!  I was able to order one and it should be arriving next week.  Below is a video that looks at the cart.  Here is the link to order:  Jaguar SD.

zapiy

Did you get it mate, whats your thoughts, I should have one soon.

You can do a hardware review if you like?

TrekMD

I just picked up mine from the post office.  I need to set up the SD card with games and give it a spin.  I can write a review, sure.  :)

zapiy

Please do, I look forward to reading it. we will make it look polished with some nice graphics.