The Last NINJA Redux

Started by zapiy, May 22, 2015, 13:03:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zapiy

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

guest5620

It's actually for the c65, the one I invented   :15:

zapiy

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

guest5620

well, its actually just a shader that looks like a c64 but with more resolution, more colours and fast! :D

I am developing it in Unity and its been about 2 months of tweaking the shader to where it is now.

These are the other alternative settings to the shader, possibly optional later on.

zapiy

Very clever stuff i must say.

TrekMD

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

Greyfox

Thank for finally putting this up Robert, hope you find this place interesting as I know your fairly busy, well getting this made for one, thanks for joining fella. and I'm sure you'll get great support here in this.

OboShape

Nice one, looking well smart! keep it going  :1:

love seeing what people do with Unity.