bjl dump command

Started by walter_j64bit, August 23, 2018, 01:28:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

walter_j64bit

Say, Saturn when you dumped your Jag game did you use the More Than Games BJL adapter?

Saturn

No, the one I use is the one Stone made for me.

walter_j64bit

I've replaced the BJL cable and  I'm not having any luck with that  :-\  or getting any help from programmer of the app.   ::)  :o

Saturn

Sorry to hear that. Wish it would just work like it's supposed to! Has to be frustrating..
Would be great if the LPT port was still on everything. Could at least isolate the problem better.

walter_j64bit

I'm going to PM Matthias and see if he might know anything about the bjl dump app.

walter_j64bit

Matthias, has made things clear I have been using the command right but my PC doesn't have an "EPP" setting just an "ECP" setting so I can load game to the Jag but I can't dump a game.  :o Time to take down a PC that has an "EPP" setting.  :o

Saturn

It sucks that that pc doesn't have it but great the problem has been hopefully solved. You could've run in circles forever!

walter_j64bit

Yep it does sucks, one of my friends has an old PC I can use. I'll check that out and see. 

walter_j64bit

Say Saturn if you don't mind what the make and model of the PC your using for the bjl dumping that would be a big help too so it would take out the guesswork on what PC does guesswork and doesn't have EPP setting. Thanks!  :)

Saturn

It's a Dell Dimension 2350

walter_j64bit

Thanks again for your help Saturn, I was able to dump some games by using my friends old XP PC.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: 

Saturn

That's fantastic! You're welcome :)