AA member playsoft has created a very impressive port of the arcade game Scramble for the Atari 5200! The game looks, sounds, and plays great! Any fan of the arcade should have a blast with this. I sure hope this sees a cart release!
Press a trigger or start and you'll see the options screen.
Press the numeric key of the option to step through the different settings.
1. Difficulty - select between Normal and Easy.
2. Tunnels - select between Wide and Normal.
By default Wide is selected which makes the tunnel section possible with the 5200 non-centering joystick.
If you play with a digital (or centering) joystick then you should select Normal tunnels.
3. Ship size - (usually...) selects between Normal and Small.
4. Rockets - select between Normal and Fast.
5. Autofire - select between Off, Fast and Slow.
6. Trigger 1 - select between Missiles and Both.
This allows you to play with a single button joystick. If you select both then the (main) trigger will both fire a missile and drop a bomb.
7. Lives - select between 3, 4 and 5.
8. Scroll - select between Normal and Fast.
Here is a video of the game in action: