The Sega Dreamcast Thread

Started by TL, July 25, 2012, 19:05:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TrekMD

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

davyk

Nice to know that exists. I still have TVs with VGA so I'll be staying with that for the time being.

Saturn

Mind blowing that hdmi has been around since April of 2002... and more so that it's taken over 18 years to adapt it to the DC.
Cool product. I'd bag one if I played my Dreamcast more but only one working unit left so it's stored away.

TrekMD

Yes, it is a cool item.  They have for other consoles also, like the original PlayStation, etc. 

Sanddancer

Dreamcast was one of my favorite consoles back in the day it was the first time I had played a game online, used to hammer quake 3 arena and a few others my phone bills were massive but I loved it was well ahead of its time.

TrekMD

I didn't get a Dreamcast until a few years ago and I love it.  I was quite impressed with it.

TrekMD

Here's a new video from John Hancock looking at some of the homebrew releases for the Dreamcast.  I have to agree with him that Sturmwind is awesome!

davyk

I've had Sturmwind since release. Think I waited almost a year for it!!!  Splendid game. I submitted my arcade mode score to the high score website when I cleared it. I wonder if that is still up and running!!

Wind and Water Puzzle Battle wasn't mentioned in that video. Is a great puzzle game with a pile of content. Really polished presentation.

davyk

TrekMD